The results speak for themselves. Join the long list of happy everyday people that have regained freedom from painful verrucae.
CASE STUDY 4: Mr K. 23 Years old. Nottingham
- Very large mosaic (group) verrucae affecting large section of heel
- Verruca present for 5 years.
- Previous Self Treatments (unsuccessful) – Bazuka, Filing of the verruca (this probably encouraged the spread)
- Pod Treatment (successful) – 6 Nd-Yag laser treatments at monthly intervals.
- Result – Verruca fully resolved, no evidence of existence, no further treatment required.
CASE STUDY 3: Mr M. 50 years old. Loughborough, Leicestershire.
- 2 Very large cluster (group) verrucae affecting ball of foot.
- Verruca present for over 3 years.
- Previous Self Treatments (unsuccessful) – Bazuka, Wartner, Silver nitrate, and other over the counter products.
- Pod Treatments (successful) – Began with Cryotherapy (liquid nitrogen) this resolved one of the cluster verrucae – patient found was painful. Microwave treatment used on second cluster verrucae was resolved in only 3 weeks with significantly less discomfort to patient
- Result – Verruca fully resolved, the picture shows remaining self-healing. no further treatment requ
CASE STUDY 2: Ms P. 21 years old. Leicester, Leicestershire.
- Multiple small verrucae on the ball of the right foot.
- First verruca appeared over 2 years ago, but rapidly multiplied in the last 12 months to form 7
- Previous Self Treatments (unsuccessful) – Various salicylic acid containing pharmacy products.
- Pod Treatment (successful) – 1 x single Pod Swift Microwave Treatment.
- Result – ALL verrucae fully resolved. Received email from patients mother to advise the skin was 200% better than before treatment!
CASE STUDY 1: Mr S. 61 years old. Keyworth, Nottingham.
- Multiple verrucae on both feet. Image shows 2 x large verruca on 2nd toe of left foot.
- Previous Self Treatments (unsuccessful) – Duct tape, salicylic acid, freeze-treatment by his GP
- Pod Treatment (successful) – Combination of laser and liquid nitrogen freezing treatments. Treatments over several months at 4-6 week intervals.
- Result – ALL verrucae fully resolved.
Have your verruca assessed and any questions answered FREE of charge by an expert Chiropodist.
NOT READY TO BOOK?
Use the contact form to ask a question, book a follow-up appointment, request a callback or anything else.
SEND US A PHOTO! It’s even easier on a smartphone or tablet. Snap a pic and ping it to us and we’ll get back to you pronto.
Still unsure? Learn more about our verruca removal treatments here